- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most excursions run by Salt Lake City Tours ($30-$55-plus) include lunch at Brigham Young's historic living quarters. Utah Heritage Foundation offers the most authoritative tours of Salt Lake's historic sights—including the Kearns (Governor's) Mansion, McCune Mansion, and Union Pacific Depot)—and their regularly scheduled public tours are free. Utah Heritage Foundation also offers downloadable self-guided tours on its Web site.
Salt Lake City Tours. 3359 S. Main St., #804, Downtown, Salt Lake City, UT, 84115. 801/534-1001. www.saltlakecitytours.org.
Utah Heritage Foundation. 485 Canyon Rd., Temple Square, Salt Lake City, UT, 84103. 801/533-0858. www.utahheritagefoundation.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Salt Lake City: Save this Jun Fr $82+/Nt Expedia
- 3-Star Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown Fr $209+/Nt Hotels.com
- 12% OFF Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton! 5 Nts + Air Fr $918 Travelocity
- $11.00 & up : Economy rentals in Salt Lake City Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Salt Lake City this Jun Fr $113+/Nt — $113 Expedia