- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most excursions run by Salt Lake City Tours ($30–$55-plus) include lunch at Brigham Young's historic living quarters. Utah Heritage Foundation offers the most authoritative tours of Salt Lake's historic sights—including the Kearns (Governor's) Mansion, McCune Mansion, and Union Pacific Depot)—and their regularly scheduled public tours are free. Utah Heritage Foundation also offers downloadable self-guided tours on its Web site.
Salt Lake City Tours. 3359 S. Main St., #804, Downtown, Salt Lake City, UT, 84115. 801/534–1001. www.saltlakecitytours.org.
Utah Heritage Foundation. 485 Canyon Rd., Temple Square, Salt Lake City, UT, 84103. 801/533–0858. www.utahheritagefoundation.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's