- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Highway travel around Salt Lake is usually quick and easy, though construction can sometimes throw you for a loop. From I-80, take I-15 north to 600 South Street to reach the city center. Salt Lake City's streets are extra wide and typically not congested. Most are two-way. Expect heavier traffic on weekdays between 7 am and 9 am and again between 4 pm and 7 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's