Sights & Attractions in Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Capitol Hill and the Avenues
Cathedral of the Madeleine
Balance the history of the city's dominant religion by visiting...
|Religious Sites||Capitol Hill and the Avenues|
Built by silver-mining tycoon Thomas Kearns in 1902, this limestone...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Capitol Hill and the Avenues|
Severely damaged by a freak tornado in 1999, Memory Grove was...
|Parks||Capitol Hill and the Avenues|
Pioneer Memorial Museum
Covering the pioneer era from the departure of the Mormons from...
|Museums / Galleries||Capitol Hill and the Avenues|
Utah State Capitol
Utah's legislature meets just once a year, for 45 days from January...
|Government Buildings||Capitol Hill and the Avenues|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America
- $119-$149 -- Orlando: Condo near Disney w/Private Hot Tub BookIt.com
- $194-$234 -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel, 30% Off BookIt.com
- $45 & up -- Florida's Gulf Coast: Deals up to 55% Off The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
- $749 -- Weeklong Glacier Cruise on Norwegian, Save $210 CruisesOnly