Sights & Attractions in Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Salt Lake City
|A-C D-G H-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In 2006 the region's premier children's museum opened its doors...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown Salt Lake|
If you're getting hungry, make a pit stop at Emigration Market...
|Markets / Bazaars||East Side and the University of Utah|
This arena, the home court for the NBA Utah Jazz, seats approximately...
|Sports Venues||Downtown Salt Lake|
Family History Library
Genealogy is important to Mormons. This four-story library houses...
This outdoor plaza hosts free lunchtime and evening concerts...
|Squares||Downtown Salt Lake|
Thirty acres of shopping, entertainment, restaurants, offices...
|Stores / Malls||Downtown Salt Lake|
Great Salt Lake State Park
The Great Salt Lake is eight times saltier than the ocean and...
|Parks||Great Salt Lake|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $67.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Salt Lake City Hotwire
- Save $$ in Salt Lake City: Book Fr $164+/Nt Hotels.com
- 10% OFF Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton! 2 Nts + Air Fr $633 Travelocity
- $10.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Salt Lake City Hotwire
- $61.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Salt Lake City — $61 Hotwire