Sights & Attractions in Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Salt Lake City
|A-C D-G H-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alpine Loop Scenic Byway
Beyond Timpanogos Cave, Route 92 continues up American Fork Canyon...
|Scenic Drives||Timpanogos Cave National Monument|
Antelope Island State Park
In the 19th century, settlers grazed sheep and horses on Antelope...
|Parks, Islands||Antelope Island State Park|
Brigham Young's home, a national historic landmark, was constructed...
|Houses / Mansions||Temple Square|
Bingham Canyon Copper Mine
Depending on your point of view, the Bingham Copper Mine is either...
|Mines||East Side and the University of Utah|
Cathedral of the Madeleine
Balance the history of the city's dominant religion by visiting...
|Religious Sites||Capitol Hill and the Avenues|
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Conference Center
Completed in 2000, this massive center features a 21,000-seat...
|Convention Centers||Temple Square|
City and County Building
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Romanesque...
|Government Buildings||Downtown Salt Lake|
The Hansen Dome Theatre and 3-D IMAX Theatre comprise this Salt...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Downtown Salt Lake|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's