- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wildflowers Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- friendly proprietors make you feel very welcome
- listed on National Register of Historic Places
- all the artwork is original, and much of it was painted by innkeeper Jeri Parker
- clean and tidy—but may be ready for some updating
Wildflowers Bed & Breakfast Review
An elegant "painted lady" with a private yard full of larkspur, columbine, and foxglove, this Victorian inn was built as a private home in 1891. Cill and Jeri, who have operated it as a B&B for nearly 15 years, attract many loyal repeat customers. The interior has been renovated to provide more light, but the rooms are furnished in keeping with the period. If you're traveling with a group, or just want more space, you can reserve the full-floor "Bird's West" suite with a full kitchen and dining room.
- Address: 936 E. 1700 South St., East Side, Salt Lake City, UT 84105 | Map It
- Phone: 801/466–0600; 800/569–0009 reservations
- Website: www.wildflowersbb.com
- Location: East Side and the University of Utah
- 4 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thanksgiving cooking is calling so I will keep this brief. Read more
Took the kids (ages 11 and 8) down to Bryce Canyon for Fall Break. Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more