- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wildflowers Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- friendly proprietors make you feel very welcome
- listed on National Register of Historic Places
- all the artwork is original, and much of it was painted by innkeeper Jeri Parker
- clean and tidy—but may be ready for some updating
Wildflowers Bed & Breakfast Review
An elegant "painted lady" with a private yard full of larkspur, columbine, and foxglove, this Victorian inn was built as a private home in 1891. Cill and Jeri, who have operated it as a B&B for nearly 15 years, attract many loyal repeat customers. The interior has been renovated to provide more light, but the rooms are furnished in keeping with the period. If you're traveling with a group, or just want more space, you can reserve the full-floor "Bird's West" suite with a full kitchen and dining room.
- Address: 936 E. 1700 South St., East Side, Salt Lake City, UT 84105 | Map It
- Phone: 801/466–0600; 800/569–0009 reservations
- Website: www.wildflowersbb.com
- Location: East Side and the University of Utah
- 4 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thanksgiving cooking is calling so I will keep this brief. Read more
Took the kids (ages 11 and 8) down to Bryce Canyon for Fall Break. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more
· News & Features
Even while reveling in holiday festivities, it's easy to be overtaken by the stress of finding perfec ... Read more
Author Wes Davis, a former excavations assistant at Kavousi in Eastern Crete, recounts his archaeological... Read more
Cruisers with a taste for dancing take note—you can compete aboard Holland America sailings to wi... Read more