- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Wildflowers Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- friendly proprietors make you feel very welcome
- listed on National Register of Historic Places
- all the artwork is original, and much of it was painted by innkeeper Jeri Parker
- clean and tidy—but may be ready for some updating
Check Rates from our Partners
Wildflowers Bed & Breakfast Review
An elegant "painted lady" with a private yard full of larkspur, columbine, and foxglove, this Victorian inn was built as a private home in 1891. Cill and Jeri, who have operated it as a B&B for nearly 15 years, attract many loyal repeat customers. The interior has been renovated to provide more light, but the rooms are furnished in keeping with the period. If you're traveling with a group, or just want more space, you can reserve the full-floor "Bird's West" suite with a full kitchen and dining room.
- Address: 936 E. 1700 South St., East Side, Salt Lake City, UT 84105 | Map It
- Phone: 801/466–0600; 800/569–0009 reservations
- Website: www.wildflowersbb.com
- Location: East Side and the University of Utah
- 4 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
Planning a trip to Utah's National Parks the end of June and would like help and suggestions for my itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more