- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Conference Center
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Conference Center Review
Completed in 2000, this massive center features a 21,000-seat auditorium and an 850-seat theater. Equally impressive are the rooftop gardens landscaped with native plants and streams to mirror the surrounding mountains. Visitors must be accompanied by a guide. Tours are flexible but usually last 45 minutes. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir performs here regularly, and other concerts are scheduled on occasion.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We are traveling in June to Salt Lake City and wondering where the best place to stay would be. Read more