Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Gallery Stroll Review
Local artists and art galleries enjoy one evening each month (the third Friday of the month, except for December when it's the first Friday) sharing their artwork with the public in the Gallery Stroll. Stop at any gallery on the stroll to obtain a self-guiding map. Artists and art lovers chat over wine and snacks at each stop.
Phillips Gallery. A possible starting point is Phillips Gallery 444 E. 200 South St., Downtown, 84111. 801/364–8284.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We spent 2 days in Bryce, 2 in Boulder and 2 in Capitol Reef (Torrey) in early July. We've been to Bryce several times before and a... Read more
I always get such great advice from these forums and well-traveled people, but I so often forget to write up notes about my own trip ... Read more