- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Red Butte Garden and Arboretum
Red Butte Garden and Arboretum Review
With more than 100 acres of gardens and undeveloped acres, the grounds here provide many pleasurable hours of strolling. Of special interest are the Perennial, Fragrance, and Medicinal gardens, the Daylily Collection, the Water Pavilion, and the Children's Garden. Lectures on everything from bugs to gardening in arid climates, workshops, and concerts are presented regularly. The popular Summer Concert Series attracts well-known musicians such as John Hiatt, Los Lobos, and the Pretenders, and draws raves as one of the most pristine outdoor concert settings in America. The amphitheatre seats approximately 2,000 people on its expansive lawn, and was beautifully rebuilt and landscaped in 2008. The Botanic Gift Shop offers books, soaps, sculptures, and fine gifts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We are traveling in June to Salt Lake City and wondering where the best place to stay would be. Read more