Antelope Island State Park
At a Glance
- great way to experience Great Salt Lake
- wildlife viewing
- biting insects
- no shade
Antelope Island State Park Review
The abundant wildlife—it's not uncommon for free-roaming buffalo to wander through campsites—excellent bird-watching, and well-maintained facilities more than make up for lack of shade at this quiet state-run campground. The $12 camping fee is in addition to the $10 park entrance fee.
- Address: 4528 W. 1700 South St., 25 miles north of Salt Lake City via I–15, Exit 335 to Syracuse, then west 7½ miles on causeway across Great Salt Lake, Syracuse, UT, 84075 | Map It
- Phone: 801/773–2941; 800/322–3770
- Website: www.stateparks.utah.gov
- Location: Antelope Island State Park
- 44 campsites
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Salt Lake City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More