Nightlife & the Arts in Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Salt Lake City Nightlife
An increasingly cosmopolitan atmosphere is spreading through downtown Salt Lake City. Bars and clubs serve up cocktails and live music to meet diverse tastes. Remnants of the state's quirky liquor laws make for a few surprises to newcomers, however. First of all, don't expect to spend the night barhopping along a single street—zoning prohibits more than two bars on one block. Last call is 1 am, and some bars call it earlier. Cabs are not on hand at every bar or club, so you will probably have to call for one.
Browse Salt Lake City Nightlife
Browse Salt Lake City Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's