Salt Lake City Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Salt Lake City Hotel Reviews
Luxury grand hotels, intimate bed-and-breakfasts, reliable national "all suites" chains—Salt Lake City has plenty of options when it comes to resting your head at night. Unlike those in most cities, hotels, motels, and even bed-and-breakfasts here are all tuned into serving visiting skiers in winter months. Many offer ski packages, transportation, and equipment-rental options, as well as knowledgeable staff who are probably on the slopes when they're not at work. Most of the hotels are concentrated in the downtown area and west of the airport, but there are also numerous options to the south of Salt Lake proper and closer to the canyon areas, where there are several high-tech companies and corporate headquarters.
Browse Salt Lake City Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's