- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This tour can take the whole day. Try to start early, because the birds and butterflies are most active during the cool mornings in Red Butte Garden and Arboretum. Spend a large part of your day at This Is the Place Heritage Park, especially in summer, when all of the living history is staged. If you only have half a day, start at Red Butte Garden, This Is the Place Heritage Park or Hogle Zoo, then choose one or two of the destinations depending on your interest.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe