Soccer in Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Major League Soccer came to Utah when Real Salt Lake kicked off in 2005. The gleaming $100 million Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy hosts major concerts such as the Eagles and Kenny Chesney. 9256 South State St., Sandy, Salt Lake City, UT, 84070. 801/727–2700. realsaltlake.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's