Golf in Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you're near the east side of the city, try the city's oldest 18-hole public course, Bonneville. 954 S. Connor St., East Side, Salt Lake City, UT, 84108. 801/583-9513.
Less than five minutes from downtown you can tee off at the 18-hole Rose Park Golf Course. 1386 N. Redwood Rd., West Side, Salt Lake City, UT, 84116. 801/596-5030.
A championship course and spectacular scenery await you 20 minutes away at the South Mountain Golf Club. 1247 E. Mike Weir Rd., Draper, UT, 84020. 801/495-0500.
Stonebridge Golf Club is a five-minute drive from Salt Lake International Airport, and it offers a Johnny Miller signature design course. 4415 Links Dr., West Valley City, UT, 84120. 801/957-9000.
Wingpointe is a Scottish links-style course adjacent to Salt Lake International Airport, and its considered one of the toughest city courses in the nation. It's often still green when there's snow in the foothill courses. 3602 W. 100 North, Salt Lake City, UT, 84122. 801/575-2345.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe