- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For those without a car, shuttles such as All Resort Express, Canyon Transportation, and Park City Transportation are the best way to travel to and from the airport. Some transportation companies also offer service to Big and Little Cottonwood canyons and nearby destinations such as Sundance Resort. For example, Powder for the People's Powder Chaser Ski Shuttle to the Cottonwoods costs $46 round-trip (or $95 including a ski-lift ticket). A free, efficient Park City transit system operates a reliable network of bus routes, connecting Old Town, the three local ski resorts, Kimball Junction, and most neighborhoods.
All Resort Express. 435/649-3999 or 800/457-9457. www.allresort.com.
Canyon Transportation. 801/255-1841 or 800/255-1841. www.canyontransport.com.
Park City Transportation. 435/649-8567 or 800/637-3803. www.parkcitytransportation.com.
Powder for the People. 435/649-6648 or 866/655-3010. www.powderforthepeople.com.
Premier Transportation. 435/640-3144. www.parkcitypremiertransportation.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe