- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
All commercial air traffic flies in and out of the Salt Lake International Airport, which is less than an hour from all destinations in the Wasatch and 7 mi northwest of downtown Salt Lake City. The airport is served by American, Continental, Delta, Southwest, jetBlue, Frontier, US Airways, and United. Provo and Heber have airports open to private planes only.
Salt Lake City International Airport. 801/575-2400.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe