- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Skiers and snowboarders at Sundance Resort will find 450 acres of varied terrain. The mountain isn't big, but it does offer something for everyone, and you'll almost never find a lift line here. The focus on a total experience, rather than just on skiing or snowboarding, makes this a delightful destination. Services include specialized ski workshops (including ladies' day clinics and personal coaching), a PSIA-certified ski school, and a ski school just for children, with programs that include all-day supervision, lunch, and ski instruction. Children younger than four may enroll in private lessons; children older than four are eligible for group lessons. Rentals are available for all skill levels.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's