Sights & Attractions in Park City and the Southern Wasatch
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Heber Valley
Heber City Concerts in the Park
From June through August, enjoy the free and family-friendly Heber...
|Markets / Bazaars||Heber Valley|
Heber Valley Historic Railroad
Following a line that first ran in 1899, a train ride on the...
Mirror Lake Highway
East of Park City, this scenic byway winds through aspens and...
|Scenic Drives||Heber Valley|
Soldier Hollow Classic International Sheepdog Championship
Held over Labor Day weekend, the Soldier Hollow Classic International...
The weekend before Labor Day, Midway's Swiss Days honor the town's...
Wasatch County Fair
A 60-car demolition derby is the popular kickoff for the month-long...
Wasatch Mountain State Park
Wasatch Mountain State Park, a 22,000-acre preserve, is 3 mi...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional