Shopping in Park City and the Southern Wasatch
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Park City and the Southern Wasatch Shopping
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bunya Bunya might be a small retail space, but it's neatly packed...
Selling foods from American cottage farmers and artisans as well...
|Food / Candy||Sundance Resort|
For many returning visitors the first stop in town is Dolly's...
|Books / Stationery||Park City|
"Artist-driven" fawn has hand-crafted jewelry, funky clothing...
The General Store is the inspiration for the award-winning Sundance...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Sundance Resort|
J.W. Allen & Sons
Jam-packed with classic toys and modern fun, J.W. Allen &...
Classical music and the aroma of fresh-roasted coffee greet you...
|Food / Candy, Household Items / Furniture||Park City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $95.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Provo Hotwire
- Jun deal: La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center Fr $119+/Nt Expedia
- $58.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Provo — $58 Hotwire
- Jun deal: Provo Marriott and Conference Center Fr $168+/Nt — $168 Expedia
- Visit Provo for Less: Hotels Fr $79+/Nt — $79 Travelocity