Park City and the Southern Wasatch Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Park City and the Southern Wasatch Restaurant Reviews
American cuisine dominates the Wasatch dining scene, with great steaks, barbecue, and traditional Western fare. There's also an abundance of good seafood, which the busier eateries fly in daily from the West Coast. Resort towns like Park City cater to a discriminating clientele with upscale continental restaurants and ethnic food ranging from Chinese and Mexican to Iranian and Vietnamese. At most resort-town restaurants hours of operation vary seasonally, so it's a good idea to call ahead. Reservations are always a good idea, but they are especially essential during Christmas, Presidents' Day week, most of March, and the Sundance Film Festival.
Ask about two-for-ones. Park City restaurants offer great deals, such as two-for-one entrées from spring to fall, so check the local newspaper for coupons or ask your concierge which eateries are offering discounts.
Browse Park City and the Southern Wasatch Restaurants
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe