- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Visitors to the southern part of the Wasatch find many trails from which to choose.
The easy, paved Provo Parkway meanders along the Provo River from the mouth of Provo Canyon and provides a good mix of shade and sun. Provo, UT.
The trailhead to Bridal Veil Falls is 2½ mi up Provo Canyon; after the moderate climb, hikers are rewarded with a cold mountain waterfall shower. Provo, UT.
The 100-mi Bonneville Shoreline Trail from Brigham City to Nephi spans the foothills of the Wasatch Front following the eastern shoreline of ancient Lake Bonneville. The section near Provo begins at the Rock Creek trailhead and continues south along the foothills, past the Y trailhead, to the Hobble Creek Parkway trailhead. Provo, UT.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe