- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You'll find 11 public courses within Utah Valley, ranging from canyon or mountain settings to relatively flat and easy-to-walk terrain. Tee times are usually easy to get, and greens fees are reasonable.
The canyon setting at affordable Hobble Creek Golf Course makes for a beautiful day no matter how you play, particularly in fall, when the hills explode with color. Hobble E. Creek Canyon Rd., east of Springville, Provo, UT, 84663. 801/489-6297.
The 18 holes at the Reserve at East Bay, near Utah Lake, give golfers a chance to meander along ponds and spot birds. 1860 S. East Bay Blvd., Provo, UT, 84601. 801/373-6262.
The popular 18-hole Johnny Miller-designed golf course at Thanksgiving Point is a championship course geared toward intermediate and advanced players. 3300 W. Clubhouse Dr., Lehi, Provo, UT, 84043. 801/768-7401. www.thanksgivingpoint.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $70.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Provo Hotwire
- Book Now & Save! Provo Fr $79+/Nt Travelocity
- $53.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Provo — $53 Hotwire
- Book the La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center 3 Nts in May Fr $104+/Nt — $104 Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Provo Fr $60+/Nt — $60 Travelocity