- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fishing is popular at Utah Lake State Park, which at 96,600 acres is the state's largest freshwater lake. In spring and fall the lake gets some of the best wind in Utah for windsurfing and sailing. You can also come here for boating—power boats to canoes. 4400 W. Center St., Provo, UT. 801/375–0731 or 801/375–0733. www.stateparks.utah.gov. $9. Daily.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's