- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the Provo area, road cyclists may make a 100-mi circumnavigation of Utah Lake or tackle U.S. 189 through Provo Canyon or the Alpine Loop Scenic Byway. Mountain bikers can choose from a large selection of trails varying in degrees of difficulty.
For information about biking in the area, bicycle sales, and world-class service, go to Racer's Cycle Service and talk to owner "Racer" Jared Gibson. 159 W. 500 North St., Provo, UT, 84601. 801/375-5873. www.racerscycleservice.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $53.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Provo Hotwire
- Book the La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center 3 Nts in May Fr $104+/Nt Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Provo Fr $60+/Nt — $60 Travelocity
- Sleep Inn Provo on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $79+/Nt — $79 Expedia
- Visit Provo for Less: Hotels Fr $47+/Nt — $47 Travelocity