- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the Provo area, road cyclists may make a 100-mi circumnavigation of Utah Lake or tackle U.S. 189 through Provo Canyon or the Alpine Loop Scenic Byway. Mountain bikers can choose from a large selection of trails varying in degrees of difficulty.
For information about biking in the area, bicycle sales, and world-class service, go to Racer's Cycle Service and talk to owner "Racer" Jared Gibson. 159 W. 500 North St., Provo, UT, 84601. 801/375-5873. www.racerscycleservice.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's