Cross-Country Skiing in Park City
White Pine Nordic Center. Just outside Old Town, White Pine Nordic Center offers 25 km (12 mi) of set track, cross-country ski instruction, equipment rentals, and a well-stocked cross-country ski shop. The fee to use the track is $18, or $10 after 3 pm. Reservations are required for their guided backcountry ski and snowshoe tours in the surrounding mountains. On Park City Golf Course, Rte. 224, Park City, UT, 84060. 435/649–6249. www.whitepinetouring.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's