- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Olympic-size rink at the Park City Ice Arena provides plenty of space for testing out that triple-toe loop or slap shot. The hill outside the building is popular sledding terrain. 600 Gillmor Way, Park City, UT, 84060. 435/615–5700. www.parkcityice.org. $10. Call for public skate times.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's