- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Within 20 minutes of Park City are 11 golf courses: five public and six private.
The Park City Municipal Golf Course has 18 holes right in the heart of town, with views of the ski runs and surrounding peaks. 1541 Thaynes Canyon Dr., Park City, UT, 84060. 435/615-5800. www.parkcity.org/citydepartments/golfcourse/index.html.
The only swanky private club in the area to make tee times available to the general public, Promontory-The Ranch Club offers limited tee times to nonmembers on its challenging and sometimes windy Pete Dye-designed course. The club is renowned for extraordinary views and exemplary service. Greens fees are $200 per person (with cart). 8758 Promontory Ranch Rd., Park City, UT, 84098. 435/333-4218. www.promontoryclub.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe