Nightlife & the Arts in Park City and the Southern Wasatch
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Park City and the Southern Wasatch Nightlife & the Arts
|A-G H-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Harry O's is the largest, clubbiest venue in town, with deejays...
|Music Clubs||Park City|
Old-time ski bums and younger snowboarders come together to tip...
|Bars||Big Cottonwood Canyon|
Mountain Town Music
Mountain Town Music, a nonprofit organization fostering a nationally...
On lower Main, Mulligan's lives up to its name with Guinness...
No Name Saloon
The name has disappeared, but the No Name Saloon still anchors...
If you're looking for a tasty garlic burger or hot wings, a favorite...
Whether you feel like a quiet midday chess game or a more lively...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America
- $116 & up -- Anaheim Hotels near Disney, Save 40% BookIt.com
- $134 & up -- 4-Star Hotel in Chicago Loop, Save 60% BookIt.com
- $45 & up -- Florida's Gulf Coast: Deals up to 55% Off The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
- $749 -- Weeklong Glacier Cruise on Norwegian, Save $210 CruisesOnly