Getting Here and Around in Little Cottonwood Canyon
Getting Here and Around
Approximately 35 miles from Park City, travelers to Little Cottonwood Canyon take I–80 West to I–215 S, then hop off the highway at Exit 6 and venture into Little Cottonwood Canyon, following signs for Alta and Snowbird. The canyon’s dramatic topography invites very occasional avalanches that block the road, the only entrance and egress.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's