- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Other than a mile-long beginner-to-intermediate single-track trail, the steep, rocky terrain here is not recommended for novices. Advanced mountain bikers can ride the tram at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort to the top of the mountain and access a network of trails. Summer tram tickets are $12 per ride or $18 all day. Bike rentals are available. Hwy. 210, UT, 84092. 801/933–2222.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's