- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Visitors can enjoy the spectacular setting of Wasatch Mountain State Park and surrounding areas on horseback year-round with Rocky Mountain Outfitters. Choose from a variety of ride durations and destinations: from one- to four-hour rides, from summiting the Crow's Nest—an original hunting camp of the Ute Indian tribe—to strolling through meadows to a pioneer cabin for lunch. 435/654–1655. www.rockymountainoutfitters.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's