- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The front nine at the Homestead Resort gives you great views, while the back nine winds through Snake Creek Canyon. 700 N. Homestead Dr., Midway, UT, 84049. 435/654-1102 or 800/327-7220. www.homesteadresort.com.
With a challenging 18-hole mountain course as well as a gentler 18-hole lake course, Wasatch Mountain State Park is one of the most popular public courses in the state. 975 W. Golf Course Rd., Midway, UT, 84049. 435/654-0532. www.stateparks.utah.gov.
Reflecting the Olympic Heritage of Soldier Hollow Golf Course, the names of the 18-hole courses are Gold and Silver. While on these greens, golfers enjoy the beauty of both the Heber Valley to the east and the stunning Mount Timpanogos to the west. 1371 W. Soldier Hollow La., Midway, UT, 84049. 435/654-7442.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe