- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bounded by the Wasatch Mountains on the west and the rolling foothills of the Uinta Mountains on the east, the Heber Valley, including the towns of Heber, Midway, and Charleston, is well supplied with snow in winter for cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and other snow sports. Summers are mostly cool and green. Events throughout the year entertain locals as well as visitors.
Heber Valley at a Glance
- Heber City Concerts in the Park
- Heber Valley Historic Railroad
- Mirror Lake Highway
- Soldier Hollow Classic International Sheepdog Championship
Elsewhere in Park City and the Southern Wasatch
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's