- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Park City it's a 45-minute drive to Big Cottonwood via Interstate 80 and Interstate 215. In summer you may take a scenic drive along Guardsman Pass, but only if time is not an issue and a little dust isn't a problem. From Salt Lake City, Utah Transit Authority runs bus shuttles for $3.50 each way.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's