- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At the upper end of the valley, cradled between mountains on both sides, the 18-hole, 7,000-yard Wolf Creek Golf Course is known among Utah golfers as one of the most challenging in the state. 3900 N. Wolf Creek Dr., Eden, UT, 84310. 801/781-4155. www.wolfcreekresort.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's