Sights & Attractions in North of Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Brigham City
Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge
The Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge was established on the brackish...
|Nature Preserves||Brigham City|
Brigham City Museum-Gallery
Documents and artifacts from the city's early settlement and...
|Museums / Galleries||Brigham City|
Crystal Hot Springs
Originally used as a winter camp by the Shoshones, Crystal Hot...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Brigham City|
Peach Days Celebration
In honor of the famous local crop, a Peach Days Celebration has...
The Railroader's Festival takes place annually on the second...
Willard Bay State Park
Willard Bay State Park, about 10,000 acres in size, is actually...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's