Sights & Attractions in North of Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
25th Street Historic District
The centerpiece of a decade-long urban renewal initiative, 25th...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Ogden|
American West Heritage Center
To learn about Cache Valley's history from 1820 to 1920, drive...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Logan|
George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park
The 5-acre dinosaur park near the mouth of Ogden Canyon is the...
|Museums / Galleries||Ogden|
Hill Aerospace Museum
If you like airplanes and missiles old or new, you'll love this...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Ogden|
Salomon Center at the Junction
This massive center in a former downtown mall, is a high-adventure...
Incorporating elements of Ogden's original 1870s train depot...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites, Restaurants, Information Centers||Ogden|
Utah State University
This land-grant college was established in 1888. Today USU has...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's