Sights & Attractions in North of Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions North of Salt Lake City
|A-B C-K L-O P-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
25th Street Historic District
The centerpiece of a decade-long urban renewal initiative, 25th...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Ogden|
Alliance for the Varied Arts
Housed in a beautifully restored historic mansion, the alliance...
|Museums / Galleries||Logan|
American West Heritage Center
To learn about Cache Valley's history from 1820 to 1920, drive...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Logan|
ATK Rocket Garden
The ATK Rocket Garden is an open-air display at the ATK Corporation's...
|Museums / Galleries||Golden Spike National Historic Site|
Bear Lake State Park
Eight miles wide and 20 mi long, Bear Lake is an unusual shade...
|Parks||Bear Lake State Park|
Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge
The Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge was established on the brackish...
|Nature Preserves||Brigham City|
Brigham City Museum-Gallery
Documents and artifacts from the city's early settlement and...
|Museums / Galleries||Brigham City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's