- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Weber State University
Weber State University Review
The university began as the Weber Academy in 1889, and is now a central part of the community, with a planetarium, an art gallery, and a museum of natural history. The Wildcats' football and basketball teams are worth checking out if you're in town in season.
The indoor ice sheet hosted the 2002 Olympic curling events and offers open skating daily; call for hours. 4390 Harrison Blvd., 84408. 801/399-8750.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thanksgiving cooking is calling so I will keep this brief. Read more
Took the kids (ages 11 and 8) down to Bryce Canyon for Fall Break. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more