North of Salt Lake City Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
North of Salt Lake City Restaurant Reviews
Both Ogden and Logan have fine restaurants, but in general the fare in northern Utah is your basic Western-style grub. If your idea of a nice meal out is a big slab of meat that was on the hoof a few days ago and a giant Idaho potato, then you're in luck. If you can't look at another steak, there's at least one decent Mexican or Chinese place in every sizeable town. Be sure to sample the Aggie ice cream made at Utah State University, Cache Valley Swiss cheese, and fresh fruit and vegetables from this rich agricultural area.
Browse North of Salt Lake City Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's