- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Ogden is about 30 minutes north of Salt Lake City on I-15, with several suburbs and Hill Air Force base in between. Most commuters and visitors take the highway and enter Ogden via Exits 341, 343, or 344. Highway 89 straddles the Wasatch Mountains and offers an alternative route and a shortcut for drivers headed to Ogden Valley from Salt Lake City. FrontRunner trains, taxis, or UTA buses are public options if you don't have a car.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's