- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
On the Weber River at Exchange Road and 24th Street, Ogden's Kayak Rodeo Park offers great rides for kayakers and thrilling action for spectators. Try to negotiate the Olympic-style slalom gates if you think it looks easy. Ogden, UT. www.ogden.travel/visitors_outdoor_kayak.asp. Free.
For a white-water adventure the whole family can enjoy, try rafting the Weber River on a tour with Park City Rafting. The relatively gentle two-hour trip ($39 per person) is a great way to experience a rugged canyon, and there are several mild rapids (Class II–III) for excitement. All equipment is provided. 1105 N. Taggert La., Morgan, UT, 84060. 435/655–3800. www.parkcityrafting.com. Mid-May–mid-Sept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's