- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For complete information about Ogden area golf courses, contact the Ogden Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The 18-hole Ben Lomond Golf Course has a serene setting with Wasatch Mountains views. 1800 N. Rte. 89, Harrisville, UT, 84404. 801/782-7754.
While playing 18 holes at the city-owned Mount Ogden Golf Course, try not to let the stunning view of Ogden Valley distract you. Golf Digest called this one of the "Best Places to Play in America." 1787 Constitution Way, Ogden, UT, 84403. 801/629-0699.
Just minutes from downtown Ogden, the 18 holes of the Schneiter's Riverside Golf Course wind along the scenic Weber River. 5460 S. Weber Dr., Ogden, UT, 84405. 801/399-4636.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Comfort Inn Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- $61.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Logan Hotwire
- Book the Crystal Inn & Suites - Logan 3 Nts in May Fr $100+/Nt — $100 Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- Save in Logan: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $154+/Nt — $154 Expedia