- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For complete information about Ogden area golf courses, contact the Ogden Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The 18-hole Ben Lomond Golf Course has a serene setting with Wasatch Mountains views. 1800 N. Rte. 89, Harrisville, UT, 84404. 801/782-7754.
While playing 18 holes at the city-owned Mount Ogden Golf Course, try not to let the stunning view of Ogden Valley distract you. Golf Digest called this one of the "Best Places to Play in America." 1787 Constitution Way, Ogden, UT, 84403. 801/629-0699.
Just minutes from downtown Ogden, the 18 holes of the Schneiter's Riverside Golf Course wind along the scenic Weber River. 5460 S. Weber Dr., Ogden, UT, 84405. 801/399-4636.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe