Nightlife & the Arts in North of Salt Lake City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
North of Salt Lake City Nightlife & the Arts
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
25th Street Farmers' & Art Market
Enjoy live music, art, and food stalls on Saturday, July through...
At Brewskis, big-screen TVs, pool tables and arcade games, and...
Caine Lyric Theatre
The Caine Lyric Theatre features plays performed by the university's...
Filled with Beatles memorabilia, the City Club caters to an upscale...
Ellen Eccles Theatre
The Ellen Eccles Theatre presents Broadway musicals, Celtic music...
Since 1970 this very good local theater troupe has put on plays...
At Kamikazes, in a former church, you can dance to live music...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe