- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Head up U.S. 89 from Brigham City through Logan Canyon and you'll arrive at the beautiful Cache Valley. As it cuts north through the central historic district, U.S. 89 becomes Main Street. Turn right (east) at 400 North to skirt the south end of Utah State University and head northeast to Bear Lake. Take 700 North to bisect campus, or 1000 North to head to the north end of campus and the football stadium.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's