- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Brigham City lies just to the east of I-15 on U.S. 89/91. Like many cities settled by LDS pioneers, it's laid out on a grid system with Main Street running north/south and each street numbered by 100s as you head in all four directions. Head north on Main to get to the quaint center of the town. Stay on U.S. 89/91 to bypass town and head to Logan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's