- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
On the campus of a former Indian school—that's what all the pink-and-green buildings are— Eagle Mountain Golf Course has a PGA pro, complete pro shop, and snack bar. It's a nice mix of challenging holes and straightforward greens, but rent a cart, because the switchbacks up the front nine will leave you puffing. Greens fees are $12 for 9 holes, $24 for 18. 960 E. 700 South St., Brigham City, UT, 84302. 800/269–3212. www.eaglemountaingc.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's