- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brigham City, first settled in 1851 by Mormon pioneers, reflects the best of both the old and the new. People passing through are charmed by its sycamore-lined Main Street and old-fashioned downtown, but they may not realize they are in one of Utah's most progressive towns. ATK (formerly the Thiokol Corporation), which manufactures rocket motors about 45 minutes west of here, has brought in a lot of highly paid, well-educated professionals who have settled here and, over the years, molded Brigham City to their liking. It's one of only three Utah municipalities that fluoridate their drinking water, and the local museum outclasses those in many of the state's larger cities.
Brigham City at a Glance
Elsewhere in North of Salt Lake City
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's