- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cyclists of all abilities can enjoy all or any portion of the level 48-mi ride on the road circling Bear Lake. The paved Lakeside Bicycle Path curves from Bear Lake Marina south and east along the shore, with several rest stops. Interpretive signs relate stories about Bear Lake's history and local lore.
Bear Lake KOA, which is right on the trail, rents bikes, including a four-wheel, surrey-top bicycle-built-for-four that can actually carry a family of six. 485 N. Bear Lake Blvd., Garden City, UT, 84028. 435/946-3454.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Logan Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Comfort Inn Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- $65.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Logan Hotwire
- Book the Crystal Inn & Suites - Logan 3 Nts in May Fr $100+/Nt — $100 Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- Book the SpringHill Suites Logan 3 Nts in May Fr $154+/Nt — $154 Expedia