- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cyclists of all abilities can enjoy all or any portion of the level 48-mi ride on the road circling Bear Lake. The paved Lakeside Bicycle Path curves from Bear Lake Marina south and east along the shore, with several rest stops. Interpretive signs relate stories about Bear Lake's history and local lore.
Bear Lake KOA, which is right on the trail, rents bikes, including a four-wheel, surrey-top bicycle-built-for-four that can actually carry a family of six. 485 N. Bear Lake Blvd., Garden City, UT, 84028. 435/946-3454.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe